Tell me, and I will not forget about it.
Show me, and I will remember it.
Let me do it myself, and I will understand it.
We aim to:
- create an atmosphere were children feel safe
- develop the children’s ability to connect with other people and promote social skills that allow the children to make and strengthen stable relationships and develop resilience to life changes
- promote a healthy self-, social-, method- and material competence of every child
- foster positive feeling in the children about their own skills, linked with positive expectations in view of further events or challenges (awake personal effectiveness)
- offer space for common actives while giving enough free space to everyone
- promote a harmonious, collaborative environment in which children learn to be “team players” and work together
- promote positive communication; by creating a space for a constructive exchange
- awaken the children’s awareness of nature and the environment they live in
- celebrate cultural traditions and celebrations throughout the year
- strengthen the conviction of the children, to actively influence events and situation (internal controlling conviction) and offer the children opportunities to make their own decisions
- develop creativity through hands-on experiments
- encourage achievement, learn power of endurance and raise frustration tolerance
- develop social competences, encourage and be an example of moral courage